- 1 bundle Chinese-style noodles
- 4 slice Char siu
- 1 Finely chopped scallions
- 400 ml Boiling liquid from boiling pork
- 1 tsp Weipa
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 Pepper
- 1 Pickled bamboo shoots
1. Prepare the char siu and slice. Heat the boiling liquid from making the char siu.
2. Begin boiling the ramen noodles. Warm the dish and add the soy sauce, Japanese leeks, and Weipa .
3. Once the noodles have boiled, pour Step 2 into a bowl, and add the drained noodles. Top with the char siu and pickled bamboo shoots.
Recipe by Yuuyuu0221